Friday, December 01, 2006

Tia Jacobs Is a Filthy Whore

So I have these nude photos of Tia Jacobs, and I was thinking of putting up a site to show them off to everyone on the whole Intarwebs. But then I thought, no, she's such a skanky ho bag that she doesn't deserve her own web site. So enjoy my blog instead.

All right, so I don't have any idea who Tia Jacobs is. I think she's some wrestler's wife or something, but loads of people still get to this page by searching for her on Google. And this is all because over a year ago I posted my spam poem epic and "Tia Jacobs" was one of the spammer/authors.

Anyway, here are some other interesting recent searches that led people to my blog:

  • bums drinking listerine
  • ann arbor bar maynard kick stomach
  • hells angels smoking cigars
  • tiki bands located in Michigan
  • God protects drunks and fools
  • video of couple caught in affair
  • captain picard's homepage
But mostly it's all about Tia Jacobs. That filthy, filthy whore.