Monday, December 10, 2007

Alive and Kicking

Yes, I still exist. Sorry for the lack of posting lately. I've been overtaken by Christmas mania, and it's going to obviously continue for the next few weeks, particularly as I have yet to begin, you know, shopping and all that.

But more exciting blog crap will be coming soon. In the meantime I thought I'd take a moment to talk about my girlfriend. (I'm pretty sure I previously noted she's not inflatable.) She has an exciting job where she travels around and meets Important People and produces short web pieces about the Important People for Joe and Josephine Consumer to watch and wet themselves over. Back in September, the Important Person in question was Bill Clinton. I expressed reservations about her being around the Pants-Dropper-in-Chief, and when she showed me this picture recently, I felt vindicated:

[PHOTO REDACTED]

I'm just sayin'.

Update 12/13: The Secret Service contacted me and demanded I cease and desist infringing on the former president's intellectual property. Consequently, I had to take down the incriminating photo and instead, I have to use this official, approved, public domain portrait of Clinton:

Hey, baby.