Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hassling the Hoff

Get Hasselhoffed!There's this video out there of David Hasselhoff with, like, what must be a BAC of .999 eating a Wendy's hamburger on the floor and being badgered by his daughter about drinking. I'd link to it, but it strikes me as much more sad and pathetic than funny, as well as something that should have remained private. I suppose it's the price of fame and yadda yadda yadda, even if you're a lame celebrity like Hasselhoff, the William Shatner for a new generation.

Instead I'll link to the HOFFplane, a PDF file with instructions for making your very own paper airplane with Hasselhoff's dopey visage on it. Why anyone would want to do this, I don't know. I mean, I guess you could light it on fire or let your dog eat it or something. Just don't pilot it when you're as wasted as the Hoff -- that's dangerous.

Also, here's a coupon for 25% off something or other at Borders this weekend. Get Mom a new Slayer CD.