Friday, March 28, 2003

I love New Orleans

'Freedom Quarter' idea not too Swift:

Instead, 90 percent of the people White heard from raged at him for proposing an idea they saw as très stupide. The other 10 percent -- "the scary ones, in my opinion," White said -- thought renaming the Quarter made perfect sense.