Thursday, July 27, 2006

Seriously Bad News

Flea, magnifiedI discovered, around 9:30 tonight, that my cats have fleas. I'd been suspicious when I saw them scratching themselves a hell of a lot more than normal. Then I confirmed the problem when I felt little stinging sensations on my ankles and looked down and saw the little bastards crawling on me. Since I discovered the problem, the cats have done their best to run around every corner of the apartment, scratching and shaking themselves and making sure to get fleas, flea eggs, and flea shit absolutely every-fucking-where. Wonderful. I washed my bedding but I'm sure I'll be the main course at the flea banquet while I sleep tonight. Poor Max in particular is going out of his mind, but I can't do anything for him now, at 1am. Obviously, it's off to the vet first thing in the morning.