Friday, November 18, 2005

You Will Be Humiliated When the Sports Team from My Area Defeats the Sports Team from Your Area

I was out and about last night, and already the mullet-headed slackjaws from Ohio have started rolling into town. I guess when you don't have a job, you can spend days just drinking and waiting for a college football game.

Speaking of, keg of MBC IPA at my place on Saturday for anyone who wants to stop in and spend the day drinking and watching a college football game.

A game? THE game! Brian of Mgoblog peers into his crystal ball and calls it, 23-21 Michigan. (Be sure to see his story about visiting the knuckle-dragging goons of Columbus during last year's game.) Wojo in The Detroit News says 23-20, Michigan.

Me? The only thing I'm predicting is my own inebriation. Cheers!